Mali made a nice little to do list for 2019. Here's mine:
1. Figure out how to do my own taxes
2. Get Sophia ready for college
3. Rehab this broken heel all the way so I can lose these 30 pounds and be healthy again
4. Plant some bird friendly shrubs in the back along the fence.
5. Replace the door to the garage (not the garage door, but the side door to the detached garage)
6. Get two tattoos
7. Have a new roof put on the house. And the garage.
8. Try not to work this summer beyond tutoring, if at all possible
9. Read 12 books
10. Finish my little basement room
A lot of house stuff. One huge big me thing (my heel still hurts after 9 months of healing--I have stamina and ideas and leads as to how to continue to make it better). I think it's possible. I want to be hiking in the mountains at least a little bit when I take Sophia to college.
Now it's written. Now to get started.
Ha -- I just commented on Mali's list. Yours sounds ambitious too.ReplyDelete
Man, hope that heel's better soon. And where have my comments gone?ReplyDelete
That's a good list. Not unachievable, but significant enough to require real effort.ReplyDelete
I'm reeling a little at the idea of getting Sophia ready for college, and that I've been privileged to be able to "see" her grow up over these last 11 years or so.
Also, TWO tattoos? I look forward to seeing them when they're done.
This is a good list, but I have to say just getting past number 2 will mean that you've accomplished everything!ReplyDelete
I have the same comment as Mali: TWO tattoos?! (Except I went a bit further and added an exclamation point.) And I'm rather envious/aghast that you have never done your own taxes :)ReplyDelete