Friday, April 5, 2019

Schitt's Creek

Please watch Schitt's Creek.

It's on Netflix, seasons 1-4 Season 5 is on Pop TV or on Amazon.

Please.

I'm a long time fan of Eugene Levy, mostly from his Christopher Guest days. I love him, and guess what? His son Dan makes me want to take him home and make him a cup of tea. His character on this show, David Rose, my God, I want to be his friend.

The first season is a little rough, as many first seasons are. It's hard to like the characters for a while. But it is worth it. The end of Season 3 through the end of Season 5 is just spectacularly heartwarmingly awkward and funny and made me cry just a few times thus far. In a good way.

4 comments:

  1. I remember watching the first episode of this when it came around, but never got into it. Maybe I should give it another chance.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The first season is harder to like than later ones.

      Delete
  2. I love love love this show. I don't understand Pop though (it's like TV guide?), but I didn't know Season 5 was on Amazon. Must. Check.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have to pay for it...but I couldn't wait. :)

      Delete